R R Kabel IPO Review

R R Kabel IPO Date, Price, R R Kabel GMP, Review, Analysis & Details


R R Kabel IPO Review – About The Company

R R Kabel Limited is an Indian company that specializes in manufacturing and selling electrical and telecommunication cables and wires. Then some general information about the company.
R R Kabel was founded in 1987 by Mr. Ramesh Jain. Over the years, it has grown to become one of India’s leading manufacturers of electrical cables and wires.

The company produces a wide range of cables and wires, including power cables, control cables, instrumentation cables, fire-resistant cables, specialty cables for various industries, and telecommunication cables. They cater to both national and international markets.

RR Kabel derives 71% of its revenue from the sale of wires and cables, with the remaining 29% generated from Fast-Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) products. The majority of its FMEG sales primarily target the B2C (Business-to-Consumer) market segment. 
It holds the position of being the fifth-largest manufacturer of wires and cables in the country, securing a 5% market share.


R R Kabel IPO Performance Key

R R Kabel IPO Performance Key





R R Kabel Limited IPO: TimeTabel

R R Kabel Limited IPO: TimeTabel

RR Kabel  IPO Lot Size

RR Kabel  IPO Lot Size




R R Kabel IPO Company Financials

Profit
& Loss

Consolidated
Figures in Rs. Crores

Period Ended

Mar 2020

Mar 2021

Mar 2022

Mar 2023

Sales +

2,479

2,724

4,386

5,599

Expenses +

2,272

2,492

4,082

5,277

Operating Profit

207

232

304

322

OPM %

8%

9%

7%

6%

Other Income +

27

23

50

35

Interest

37

29

24

42

Profit before tax

158

181

284

256

Tax %

22%

25%

25%

26%

Profit After Tax

122

135

214

190

 



R R Kabel IPO Lot Size

    

R R Kabel IPO Lot Size

R R Kabel Limited IPO: Reservations

QIB Shares Offered Not more than 50% of the Net Offer
NII (HNI) Shares Offered Not less than 15% of the Net Offer
Retail Shares Offered Not less than 35% of the Offer

R R Kabel Limited IPO: Reservations


RR Kabel  IPO Investor Details


RR Kabel  IPO Investor Details



R R Kabel Limited IPO: Strengths

  • The company stands out as the leader in rapid growth amongst its counterparts in the Indian consumer electrical sector, achieving an impressive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 43.4% from FY21 to FY23. Moreover, it is committed to enhancing its marketing and sales initiatives, reaching customers through various touchpoints to promote its brands and product portfolio.
  • The company provides a wide range of products that encourage cross-selling opportunities. They leverage global trends to meet the growing demands for items such as 5G cables, electric vehicle chargers, intelligent fans, and distinctive lighting solutions.
  • Debtor days have improved from 44.4 to 33.7 days.
  • The company’s working capital requirements have reduced from 92.4 days to 69.1 days

R R Kabel Limited IPO: Weaknesses

  • The potential termination of partnerships with crucial international distributors has the potential to substantially impact its business, financial stability, and overall operational performance.
  • The company uses bank channel financing to boost cash flow and guarantee some customers’ debt. Non-repayment by customers could hurt its profits.

R R Kabel IPO Company Contact Information

R R Kabel Limited
Ram Ratna House, Victoria Mill Compound,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,
Mumbai 400 013
Phone: +91 22 2494 9009
Website: https://www.rrkabel.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top